9:05 AM Panel:The Shifting Threat Landscape: What’s Next in the Fight to Secure Cyberspace?
As our nation’s adversaries and insider threats evolve, the federal government must keep pace to stay ahead of those seeking to harm our nation and its citizens. As public hacks and breaches become all-too-familiar headlines, what steps are government leaders taking to implement the technologies and processes needed to proactively fight tomorrow’s threats before critical data ends up in the wrong hands?
- Vincent Sritapan, Program Manager, Science & Technology Directorate, Department of Homeland Security
- Jeff Harris, Chief Information Security Officer, Small Business Administration
- Amélie Koran, Chief Technology Officer, Department of Health and Human Services Office of the Inspector General
- Ian Wallace, Director, Cybersecurity Initiative, New America
- Moderator: Curtis Dukes, Executive Vice President of Security Best Practices, Center for Internet Security